In case you don’t know what I’m talking about: Pokémon GO is a game in which you must collect little monsters, but not while sitting in the couch at all!
With a help of a map you have to go to real, actual places, where the Pokémon lives. If you manage to catch it, you get to fight it. But see, our team doesn’t have time to hunt for Pokémons. Instead we put our wits–erm, I mean, our legs–together, and started to think.
We need something:
– a platformer
– with varied levels and enemies
– with an original and interesting story with twists
– with multiple game modes and multiplayer
– with a built-in level editor and workshop
– and with “rattastic” characters!
When the end times of Pokémons are due, a dawn for these rattastic characters will come, be them
– adorable and less adorable
– witty or not so much witty,
– good or mischievous,
– victorious or defeated.
They will take the place of Pokémons, and carve their marks in all heads and monitors.